Infant Yogi™ Kerala Special Organic Indigenious Brown rice flakes-500Gm Pack, Traditionally Prepared Rice Flakes/avalakki/Aval/Paunva/Poya/chuda/chiura/chira
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Our brown rice flakes are made with Indigenious rice varieties of Kerala like "Sujatha "or "Chengazhama". These rice varieties are cultivated in Palakkad district of Kerala for more than 50 years.
- These rice varieties are cultivated through Sir 'Subash Palekkar's 'Zero Budget Farming ". In this Farming method only Jeevamrutham or Cow dung and Cow urine of Indigenious cows is used for cultivation ."Hi Range Dwarf ","Kapila "and Vechoor ' are some of the indigenious cows used in our farms .
- A fraternity of Farmers helps us to bring you these great products to you.
- Shelf Life : 180 Days , Weight: 500 Gms
- Marketed by Infant YogiTM - Reinventing Traditions.